Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2022

I love you to Pizzas

 


Hello Tea Timers! Happy Tuesday! Who here loves pizza? I totally do so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this cute stamp in the Let's Spoon set! For today's card I also have a reel over on IG showcasing the process so please make sure to check it out here.

For today's card I started off by using the A2 Stitched Hearts Dies to create my background. I then ink blended it using the following Distress Oxide colours:

  • Tumbled Glass
  • Broken China
  • Peacock Feathers
I then added some splatters in the same colours to add some interest to my background. Next, I used the stitched die from the same set and cut it 4 times from white cardstock. I glued them together and added the stack to the middle of my ink blended panel.

Next up, I stamped the pizza from the Let's Spoon set twice on white cardstock. I used my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers to colour them in and cut them using the matching dies. I embossed the matching sentiment in WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder on black cardstock and cut it using the matching die. 

I added the images on top of the white panel and used some heart gems to add some interest. Once my panel was done, I glued it to a top folding A2 card panel.

As always, you can use my discount code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order site wide!

I hope you have a lovely rest of the week!

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like