Pages

Saturday 5 March 2022

Stop Beavering Away!

 Happy Saturday Teatimer's its Natalie here with a sweet Beaver card for you today. I finally got a chance to use the new Stitched Slimline Slopes Dies it's a great die for creating scenes with.  

I started out by cutting out the die and inking up the inside panels. Adding clouds in the top one with the slimline scene builder stencil some green distress oxides for the grass and a combo of blues for the water. Finishing off with some texture by adding splatters using the same colours I used to blend. 

The beavers and accessories and trees are from the Beavering Away Stamp Set which I coloured up using copic markers. Then I added the bulrushes from the Lucky Duck Stamp Set alongside the dragon fly and fly. 

After everything was cut and coloured I layered it all together on to my card base and finished it up with my sentiment which I stamped out and heat embossed onto black card. That was my card finished off it was a really quick and easy card to make but looks super fun. I hope you like my card for today you can find all the products in the Time for Tea shop and get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10. 
Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like