Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2022

You are TEA-rrific Shaker Card



Hello Tea Timers,

It's Miki here and today I'm back with a shaker card, yay! I know shakers are scary for some people, but they're so easy to make. 

I started off by stamping the images. I used the kitty in the mug and the sugar cubes from the Tearrific Pals stamp set. I coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, cut them with the matching dies and added some white highlights. I then embossed the sentiment in white and used the matching die to cut it out. 

Next, I used the Line 'Em Up Stencil to create my background. I ink blended it in Spun Sugar

Now, for the shaker I used the Wide Stitched Frame die and cut the largest one from white cardstock. I cut a piece of acetate roughly the same size of the frame and glued it at the back of it. I then added foam tape all around the frame. Make sure there are no gaps, this will ensure your sequins won't fall out! Next, you're going to add many, many sequins to your frame. When you're happy with the amount, remove the release paper from the foam tape and glue down your background. 

Next, I made a card base and attached my shaker to it. To finish off the card I added my images and sentiment on top of the shaker with foam tape.

Shakers are so much fun and so easy to make, I hope you give this technique a try! You can use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% on the shop.

Hugs,

Miki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like