Pages

Thursday 10 March 2022

Good Luck Hamster

 
Hey friends!  It's Amanda back here again with another card to share with you!
Today's card is a fun Hooray Hamster and Scattered Hearts Die card!
I started by blending Serenade and Drive-In inks, focusing the darker color on the edges.  Then, I die cut the Scattered Hearts Die and trimmed it down to 4" x 5.25".  I also trimmed down a piece of black cardstock to 4" x 5.25".

Next, I stamped my images from the Hooray Hamster stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.

I grabbed my Brighter Days Sentiment Cards and cut out the "Wishing you lots of luck" sentiment.  I used my scissors to cut out little triangles on the edges.

I saved all my cut out hearts and propped up a few with 3D foam squares.  I also saved them for some upcoming cards!  ;)


I used glue and 3D foam squares to assemble the entire card!

And that is it for me today!  I hope you've enjoyed this post and feel inspired to make something fun!
Crafty hugs!  Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like