Pages

Friday 25 March 2022

Spring Celebration

 


Hello and happy Friday! Annalisa here today, have you seen the amazing sale going on over at Time For Tea Designs!? The SPRING CLEAN SALE is on until Monday, March 28th with 70% OFF selected items. Use SPRINGCLEAN22 at checkout, and your discount will be applied. I used several die sets, including Spring Blooms (part of the sale), to create this spring card.

To start, I used the Spring Blooms dies to cut out several flowers from coloured card stock. Next, I die-cut the letters 'Spring' using Anthony's Alpha Dies from some blue card stock. I added some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brush to the bottom of the letters. I also cut the bunny elements using the Bunny Builder Dies using pink, black and white card stock and assembled the bunny using liquid glue. 


I had a fence cut from white card stock in my stash (you could use the one in the Windmill Add On) and ink blended on some Weathered Wood Distress Oxide.

I used the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies to die-cut the scalloped frame and the outer panel. I added Dusty Concord Distress Oxide to the outer panel using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brush and then adhered it to a 6.5 by 3.5-inch card base.


I cut down a piece of yellow patterned paper from the  Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad and added some Wild Honey Distress Oxide to the edges. I glued the fence to this paper and then both of these to the purple panel.

I added foam tape to the back of the scalloped frame and adhered it to the purple panel. Next, I added the flowers using liquid glue. I stuck the bunny down using a combination of foam tape and liquid glue. For the letters, I added tiny pieces of foam tape to the back of each letter and added them to the panel in an off-kilter fashion - this was SUPER hard for my logical brain! 


I cut out 'let's celebrate' from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards | White on Grey and used foam tape to adhere it to the card. 

To complete the card, I used my white gel pen to add dashed lines to the purple panel and some white accents to various elements on the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




 




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like