Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Sending you snail MAIL - CAS card



Hello Tea Timers,

It's Miki here and today I have a CAS card to share with you. 

I started off by working on my background. I used masking tape to mask 3 sides of an A2 white panel. This will create a border around the card. I then used the Cracked Pistachio distress oxide and faded it out towards the top of my card. To add some details and a bit of sparkle I sprayed the background with a mix of water and perfect pearls and used a paper towel to pick up some of the droplets.

Next, I stamped and die cut the images from the You Got Mail set. I coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and added some white highlights for extra details. I then embossed the sentiments in white on black cardstock and used the matching dies to cut them out.

I added the images and sentiments on the panel using foam tape and glued it on an A2 card base.

Today's card is super simple, but it was a lot of fun making it. You can use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off the whole site.

Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like