Pages

Saturday 5 March 2022

Cute Sloth Video Tutorial

 Hi DT Vic here today and I have a fun Resist Embossing video. 



I absolutely adore the Be Slothy Stamp set and I just had to use them for my video today. I also made the background using the smaller images in the stamp set. In the video you will see how I created this background.


I used some Distress Ink ( Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass) along with my Beautiful Blending Brushes for the colours on my background. I started by using Versamark ink and sprinkling WOW Bright White Embossing Powder over the top. I heat set this and added the inks.


I then stamped and coloured my images using the following Copics: E23, E25, E27, E53, E55, E74, E79, YG91, YG93. I added these onto my card and die cut the sentiment using the Big Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die.


I loved how this turned out in the end. I hope you enjoy the Video and don't forget you can save 10% off your orders using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout to receive 10% off your orders. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like