Pages

Thursday 31 March 2022

Hooray Hamsters with Amanda


 

Well hey there, crafty friend!  I hope you're doing well today!

Today's card that I get to share with you uses the Hooray Hamster stamp set!

Are these little guys just the cutest or what?!

To make this card, I ink blended a background using Melon Ice and Lime Rickey.  I colored and die cut my images from the Hooray Hamster set.  I placed a circle of vellum behind my hamster wheel to make it look more realistic!
I assembled the card using liquid glue and 3D foam squares.
For a finishing touch, I used some of my leftover hearts from this post.




Such a fun and happy card! Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea blog today!  See you again soon!

Use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 
See you next week!

Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like