Pages

Sunday 27 March 2022

Happy Mothers Day

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

It's Mothers Day here in the UK today and so I thought I'd share the card I made for my lovely mom. I decided to use these sweet little bunnies from the Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set, they are just perfect for a spring themed card.

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my new Ohuhu Markers (still trying to figure out blends but oh how I love those brush tips!) 

Bunnies - WG050, WG01, WG3, WG4

Wheelbarrow - Y230, Y11, Y8

Red - R1, R3, R8

Pink - RV260, RV270, R12

Blue - B120, B250

Yellow - Y3, Y2

Green - CG070, NG06, NG09

For my background I die cut the Stitched Slopes Slimline Die from white card, keeping the the segments in place I masked off the bottom of the card and used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil with Salty Ocean distress ink to create a sky.  Masking off the top of the card I added distress ink in Twisted Citron to the bottom of the card, using the stencil again and Mowed Lawn distress ink added in the grass shape.

I die cut the Tree and Fence from the Windmill Add On Die Set from white card and added colour to the tree using my markers. I added these to the 3rd segment of the card.

At this point I decided I wanted to make my frame stand out so I die cut another of the Slimline die once more and added this to the tip of the panel.

I added the bunnies in the bottom half of the card underneath the fence and tree. I then used the MUM die to cut out the letters 3x from red card and the shadow from white card. This was added to the top of the card and the 'Happy Mothers Day' sentiment stamped underneath. 

To finish off the card I added a few randomly placed Enamel Dots around the images.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like