Pages

Friday 18 March 2022

Springtime Blossoms

 


Hello, DT Annalisa here today. We welcome Spring 2022 on Sunday so I am sharing a pretty tree in full bloom that I created using the Tree of Love Cover Plate Die. I can't wait to see the apple blossoms flowering in my neighbourhood, they bring me so much joy to look at and photograph on my daily walks. 


I die-cut the tree from some Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock and coloured it with my Copics. I loved colouring in the leaves with pinks, purples and reds rather than greens. I added some white gel pen accents and set this aside.


 Next, I used Distress Oxides in the colours Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina (sky), Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover (grass) on some white cardstock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added some white and water splatter to the panel and set it aside to dry.


I stamped and coloured the ducks from Lucky Ducks and then die-cut them out. I then stamped the sentiment from You’ve Got Mail and die cut them out with the coordinating dies.  

To assemble the card, I added the sky and grass coloured panel to a card base with some liquid glue. I then glued the tree to this and added the sentiment and ducks on top with some foam tape. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like