Pages

Sunday 13 March 2022

Happy Everything

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

I'm here today sharing this bright and happy card.  I absolutely love these cute crocs from the Snappy Before Coffee stamp set and think they are perfect for just about any occasion. I wanted to create a just because card, and who doesn't need to be wished Happy everything!

To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers, (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Green - LG1, LG3, LG5 

Yellow - LY2,  LY1,  LY3,  GB4

Pink - CR3, CR2, CR6 

To create my background I first took a piece of white card cut to an A6 size and using the Scene Builder Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink created a cloudy background.  I then cut the Sunray Cover Plate from white card and added colour with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade distress inks.

I die cut a strip of card using the Landscape Edge Dies and added colour with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn distress inks, finally adding splatters to each piece with white & metallic paints.

I matted the whole panel onto a 6x6 card blank and trimmed down to size.

I die cut the 'Happy' from the Happy Mail Add On Dies twice from white days and once from black to give dimension and stamped the 'everything' from the Bold Sentiments stamp set.

To finish I added a few white enamel dots around the card.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, as always you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like