Pages

Saturday 26 March 2022

Cute Coffee Card

 Hello DT Vic popping in today! I’m sharing a fun coffee theme card with you today.


I used the Coffee Lover Clear Stamp Set for my images. I stamped these out and coloured them in with my copics. I then used the Coordinating dies to die cut them out.


For my background I used the Coffee Beans 6x6 Stencil and the Coffee Stains 6x6 Stencil. I ink blended both of these onto some white card. I then die cut a piece of black card using the fun Square Label Dies.

I then heat embossed the sentiment using some white embossing and adhered this to my card. I stamped out a few more coffee beans and coloured them in before adding these onto my card.

You can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at checkout.

Have a lovely Saturday!

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like