Pages

Thursday 17 March 2022

Enjoy the Goodies with Amanda Fitterer

 

Hey friends!  It's Amanda back here again with another card to share with you!
Today's card is a fun Enjoy the Little Things and Cafe Critters card.  I stamped my images with black Copic-friendly ink and then colored them with Copic markers. I also grabbed the hat and sign from the Hooray Hamster  stamp set.  Once I had them all colored in, I used the coordinating dies to quickly cut them out!




To create my faux brick background,  I used the Tiled Wall Stencil and Rockin' Red ink from Catherine Pooler.  I masked off the bottom third of my card panel and used the stencil on the top portion.  Then, I flipped my mask to cover my newly created bricks and used Twilight ink to create a concrete ground.  

For my sentiments, I've trimmed out a few of the sentiments from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards.  For a finishing touch, I added some of the hearts I had created on my last blog post.


And that is it for me today!  I hope you've enjoyed this post and feel inspired to make something fun!

Don't forget that you can use the code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 
Crafty hugs!  Amanda @craftyandcreativevibes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like