Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

Thank you Skunks

 


DT Annalisa here, wishing you a happy March! Spring is a few weeks away, so I am sharing this bright and cheerful tulip card. I can't wait until my garden starts blooming. As I write this, the snow is falling outside, so I know that we are a long way off from that!



For the middle panel, I used the medium scalloped die to cut white card stock onto which I ink blended Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide, using my
Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added some splatter in Fired Brick Distress Oxide.

For the back panel, I die-cut some white card stock using the largest stitched die from the Slimline Trio Circle Die Set and ink blended on Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide with a blender brush.

The front panel was created by die-cutting white card stock with the tulip add-on die and the smallest stitched die from the Slimline Trio Circle Die set. I added splatters of Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide with a paintbrush. 

I adhered the teal and scalloped panels to a slimline card base with liquid glue. For the top panel, I used foam tape for added dimension.

I used the following stamp sets: Stinkin' Cute, You’ve Got Mail, Mum & Dad, Be Slothy and Up, Up & Away. I stamped, coloured and die-cut the images and the 'thanks' sentiment and then used liquid glue to adhere them to the slimline card. To complete the card, I added some clear gems.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like