Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Let's catch up - Cafe Critters Scene



Hello tea timers! 

It's Miki here and today I have an extra cute scene card to share with you. I am obsessed with the Cafe Critters stamp and die collection and of course I had to make a little scene with them.

As you know by now, I start my projects by working on the background. For the sky I used the Fluffy Clouds stencil with Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar distress oxides. I ink blended it on a card panel slightly smaller than A2 - 4"x5.25". Next up I used the Landscape Edge dies to cut two hills and some grass. I ink blended those in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn and added some splatters in both colours. I glued my grassy hills directly on the sky panel and left the grass one aside. 

Next, I used the Windmill add-on die to cut the fence. I ink blended it using Memento Toffee Crunch and stamped the Woodgrain A5 Stamp on top for added detail. I glued my fence on top of the grassy hill on the card panel.

I stamped the cafe and some of the images from the Cafe Critters set and coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I used the matching dies to cut them out and added some details with a white gel pen.


I arranged my images on the card panel and glued them down. I only used foam tape for the critters, while for the other images I used liquid glue. I then took my grassy panel I created at the start and added it with foam tape at the bottom of my scene to give the illusion of them sitting in the grass. 

For the sentiment I picked the Let's catch up phrase form the Cafe set and embossed it in white on black cardstock. I used the matching die to cut it out and added it to the top of my card panel using foam tape. I then made an A2 card base and glued my panel on top.

I had so much fun creating this scene and I hope you try it out, I love all the little details and the critters are just too cute! Please remember if you shop in the T4TD store, you can use the code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order.

I wish you all a wonderful 1st of March and I'll see you back here next week with a new post!

Hugs,
Miki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like