Pages

Monday 3 October 2022

Let's Hang Out with Cafe Critters

Hello Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. Today I am featuring an older set that I have been wanting to use in a project for quite some time. The Cafe Critters stamp set features all the elements to create a date night card!


Sets Used:

I first stamped out all my images and used the following Copic Markers to color them:
  • Cafe: E00, E01, E11, E13, B91, B93, B95, B97 B99, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
  • Lamp Post: W-7, W-8, Y13, Y15, Y17
  • Chairs: R22, R24, R27
  • Bunny: E51, E53, E55, E57
  • Cat: N-3, N-4, N-5, N-6, E93, E95, BG11, BG13
I then took a mini slimline die I had in my stash and cut 2 separate panels. I took the background panel and blended Uncharted Mariner, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry. I splattered white water color over it to give it some dimension.


I then took the second panel and trimmed it down to create the sidewalk portion of the scene. I blended Weather Wood and Hickory Smoke over it.

I then adhered my images using liquid adhesive. To complete my card, heat embossed the first sentiment from the Purrfect Day stamp set with white embossing powder. For the second sentiment I took from the Kitty Capers stamp set, I decided to stamp it directly onto the sidewalk using black ink.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post and will feel inspired to create a fun date night card for a friend or significant other. If you liked any of the sets that I used in the post and plan to purchase them, use the code T4TRANDY10 to save at checkout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like