Pages

Monday 17 October 2022

Boo! (Mini Slimline Card)

Hi Tea Timers! Welcome back to the blog. I am back with one more Halloween card using the new Halloween mini release. This time I created a mini pumpkin patch using the Trick or Treat Digital stamp set.


Sets used:

I first printed out the Trick or Treat digital stamp set using a laser printer and Copic friendly cardstock. I then used the following Copic markers to color the images:

  • Pumpkins: YR00, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
  • Cat: W-00, W-1, W-2, W-3, W-4, W-5, W-6



I then fussy cut the images and set them to the side. I then cut 2 mini slimline panels. Using one of the panels, I took the grass die and die cut it out. I blended Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles over the grass piece.

On the second panel, I had the Boo! sentiment on the panel. I then masked it off by die cutting the half circle piece from the Scene Builder set and using that  as a half moon shape. I blended Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner. I then splattered white watercolor over it.



I took the fence die and cut it out of black cardstock twice in order to fit the mini slimline panels. To complete my card, I used liquid adhesive to adhere all the images.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you like any of the products that I used today and plan to purchase them, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like