Pages

Saturday 22 October 2022

Jumping for Joy!

 

Happy Saturday Teatimer's well Autumn is definitely here so it only felt right to pull out these cuties from the Jumping for Joy stamp set again. 
I went for a fun shaker card with them so I could use sequins behind to give the look of leaves dancing in the wind. I used the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies to create the frame and layered acetate underneath. I then cut out a panel to fit behind which I inked up with Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold and added some thick foam tape behind. Filling this with gold and orange sequins I added the frame on top. 
Then for the rest of the card I coloured up the critters from the Jumping with Joy stamp set using copic markers and die cut them out. As usual adding cute little dots to their cheeks and black shiny noses using a black and white gelly roll pen.
I adhered them using foam tape then it was just time to add the sentiment which I stamped out the jumping and heat embossed it in white on black. I didn't want the joy part though so when I die cut the sentiment I chopped that part off.  Then all that was left was the big Joy which I used the Joy Stitched Sentiment Die and cut out of dark green to carry on with the Autumn colours. 
That's my shaker card finished up, it was really quick and easy to make. You can find all the products in the Time for Tea shop and get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10.
Have a great weekend and keep checking back for more inspiration from the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like