Pages

Thursday 20 October 2022

Retro Phone Builder

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today I'm sharing a "hello" card using the Retro Phone Builder Die Set!

To make this card, I cut my card base to 5.5"x8.5" and then folded it in half.  I trimmed a piece of Pawsome Rainbows Paper to 4"x5.25".  I glued the paper to my card base.  Next, I cut the pieces of my phone out using black and white cardstock. I also cut the "hello" out of the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. For the white pieces that I wanted to be purple, I used Blueberry Cheesecake Color Hive Ink to ink blend those pieces.  I added some white highlights with a white gel pen.

I adhered my phone and sentiment together with liquid glue.  Then, I used 3D foam squares to pop them up and adhere them to my card front.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like