Pages

Friday 14 October 2022

Trick Or Treat Slimline

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today with a spooky slimline card featuring the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection from Time For Tea Designs.

I die-cut some white cardstock with the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies. I created a panel using Distress Oxides (Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Black Soot) and my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added white and black splatter to add interest. I used liquid glue to stick the scalloped frame to the panel.


I sized and printed the masked kitty and ghost kitty from the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection and stamped the sentiment from the Haunted House Clear Stamp Set. I coloured these with my Copics and cut them out with my Scan N Cut SDX125. I added white gel pen accents.

I then used double-sided foam tape to adhere them to the panel. For the bottom of the frame, I used smaller stamps in the following sets Stinkin' Cute (mushrooms), Jumping With Joy (leaves) and Life's Ups & Downs (hedgehog). It is so great to give these adorable smaller stamps some love!


I die-cut the striped black and white patterned paper from the Halloween 2022 Digital Paper Collection with the rectangle die in the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies. I adhered this to a mini slimline card base.

I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the scalloped frame panel and adhered it to the card base to complete the card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like