Pages

Thursday 27 October 2022

Sending You Virtual Hugs!

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  I'm sharing this very happy card today!  I love creating cards that have bright contrast and bright colors - especially when they're rainbow!




To create this card, I stamped my cutie from the Let's Chat Stamp Set and then colored him with OLO markers.
 For my "hi", I used the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies.  The rainbow flag behind it is from the It's Your Day Sentiment Dies.  The other sentiment strip if from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards.

One of my favorite rainbow ink blends is the one I created on this card!  It's a blend of Pitstop Pink, Yellowstone, and Vegas Strip Color Hive Inks.  I also spritzed my ink blend with water and created some black splatters with black paint.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you're feeling inspired by this post!  Come back next week for another happy card!
Xx, Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like