Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Movie star

 Hey there Tea-timers....

DT Ashlee here to share a new Time for Tea designs creation with you!!

Do you love having all the treats when you go to the movies?! Because I know I do and this little bunny from the Movie night set is certainly enjoying all his!! 


For this card I used these T4T products :


To make this card I started with a purple card stock base and then used Wilted Violet Distress oxide ink to add some stars using the Movie star stencil!!


I stamped, coloured and die cut the cinema seats, bunny and two buckets of popcorn before adhering them all together into a little scene with varying levels of foam tape for dimension....


A sentiment stamped directly onto the card base and a touch of sequins completed the card.

Does this make you want to go to the movies now?! I love going to the cinema. 
Maybe you might want to create a movie themes card of your own...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you enjoyed my post. Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like