Pages

Saturday 29 October 2022

Trick or Treat!

 



Happy Saturday Teatimer's I have another Halloween card for today using the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set by masking out the strawberry and drawing in an eyeball it gives out a whole different feel to my card. 
I coloured in the image using copic markers and then added some dripping blood using a red gelly roll pen. I love how it turned out. Since the eyeball was smaller than the strawberry I could also cut it out using the coordinating die and then  fussy cut around the eyeball. 
For the base of my card I used the Geometric Snowflakes Die and cut out two and layered them over the top of each other to add some depth. I then used this as a template to cut out a rectangle a bit bigger than that one and inked it up with yellow and green distress oxide ink and splattered some purple over the top. 
I let this dry and then adhered them together alongside the cupcake in the middle. Then all that was left was the lettering for which I used Anthony's Alpha Dies and coloured it in using purple distress oxide inks. After adhering these together I felt like it was missing something so used the coordinating dies from the Spooktacular Stamp Set to cut out some bats from black card and just added some little eyes using white gelly roll pen and that was my card finished up. 
I hope you like it and don't forget to keep checking back for more inspiration from the rest of the team. Also if you would like to purchase any of the items in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like