Pages

Thursday 6 October 2022

2 for 1 Cards with Amanda - Part 2

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I am showing you Part 2 of my 2 for 1 Cards!
If you missed Part 1, you can see it here!
If you remember last week, I started with one sheet from the Pawsome Rainbows Paper Pad and the Stitched Window Cover Die.


For Part 2, I'm using the inside pieces of the frame! On a piece of white cardstock, I  used the Movie Star Stencil and Buttercream ink.
I'm also taking the "smile" sentiment from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies.  For my other sentiment, I am using the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards.

I've stamped my images from the Hey There Critters Stamp Set and colored them with OLO Markers.  I've also die cut them with the coordinating dies.

Lastly, I've propped up my papers and images with 3D foam squares!


Here are both cards together:


I hope you loved seeing these 2 cards being put together!
See you back here next week!
Crafty Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like