Pages

Monday 10 October 2022

Trick or Treat

Hi Tea Timers and Happy Monday! I am continuing my Halloween cards with the new Trick or Treaters digital set! I love digi stamp sets as there is no stamping needed! All you have to do is print the set using a laser printer and Copic friendly cardstock. 


Sets used:
After I printed out the images, I fussy cut out four of the cats for the scene. I used the following Copic markers to color them:
  • Pumpkin cat: YR00, YR01, YR12, YR14. YR16, YR18, E00, E11, E13, E15
  • Hero cat: N-1, N-2, N-3, N-4, N-5, N-6, R20, R22, R24, B93, B95, B97
  • Ghost cat: YR12, YR14. YR16, YR18, C-00, C-1, C-2, C-3
  • Mummy cat: YR00, YR12, YR14. YR16, E51. E53, E55



I then cut out 1 A2 panel from white cardstock and 2 from black cardstock. From the black cardstock, I die cut the tree trunk and the grass landscape. I then took the background panel and blended Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves and Villanous Potion Distress Oxides. I then splattered white watercolor over the panel.



I then took a circle die and cut it from the white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto the circle and blended Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide. I then adhered all of the components using liquid adhesive and foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you liked any of the products that I used today and want to purchase them, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like