Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Happy times village

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some new T4T inspiration for you!!



For this card I used these Time for tea designs products :


To create this card I started by die cutting all my base pieces from the Mini scallop slimline die set from different colours of cardstock. Once I had those all adhered to make my card base I started to bring my scene together by stamping, colouring and die cutting images from both the Sweet village and Hey there critters sets.  

I coloured up all the images with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers.... 



I love dimension on my cards so I used different levels of foam tape to adhere the scene.

A small sentiment "Happy times" from the Simple sentiments set was stamped on white cardstock using black ink and then mounted in green cardstock and then the whole card was completed by adding a touch of sequins!!


Do you like this mini happy times village card? I'm so happy with how cute it turned out...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you feel inspired to get creative!!
Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.



Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my code 
"T4TASHLEE10" for a discount off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like