Pages

Friday 7 October 2022

Happy Halloween - Making a One Layer Card

 

We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made this spooktacular one-layer card.


I made this card during our weekly Facebook/YouTube Live. 
I masked off my card blank & then stamped my Haunted House image.



I used my Rainbow Blender Brushes and the Blender Brush Midi to ink blend this dramatic sky. With the mask in place, I splattered with white paint.


After using A LOT of anti-static powder, I stamped my sentiment in embossing ink, added white embossing powder, then heat set.
I removed the mask and coloured my Haunted House with Copic Markers.

 You can see the demonstration in full, including the Copic Colouring and the colours I used, in the YouTube video below.


I hope you enjoy the video and today's project.

Hugs Jo x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like