Pages

Saturday 8 October 2022

Love you a Latte!



 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s hope you have had a great week. It’s DT member Natalie here with a sweet Pumpkin Spiced Latte Halloween card. I had so much fun with this one as I’m sure you can tell. I really enjoy playing around with the Take Out Coffee Cup Dies and I’ve done a few different scenes with it including a Black Forest Hot Chocolate winter scene and a Very Berry Summer themed card as well which you can also find on the blog. It’s just so versatile it’s also super easy to turn into a shaker card as well as you can see in my tutorial for the Black Forest Hot Chocolate card. 

 I used the Snow Flurry Die to create my background and ink blended a range of pink and purple distress oxide inks. To which I added some clouds using the Cloud Dies and the Windmill Add on Die Set. For the outline clouds I added some velum behind to add a soft texture. 

I added some black grass using the Slimline Hillside Dies and then began on the coffee cup. I cut out the main body and did some ink smooshing with orange and brown distress oxides. Setting that aside to dry I cut out the rest of the elements. 

For the stamped images I combined the Spooktacular, the little mouse from Hey There Critters and the toadstools from Life's Up's and Down's which is another great Autumn set. I coloured all the images up with Copic markers and die cut them all, except the big pumpkin which I fussy cut. the reason being I didn't want a white edge as I wanted it to look like it was part of the sleeve for the cup.

After adhering everything together I added some stars to the sky using a range of colours of gelly roll pens, they are great for just adding finishing touches to your card. I hope you like my card for this week don't forget to check back for more inspiration and if you want to purchase anything in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like