Pages

Friday 7 October 2022

Happy Halloween Trick or Treaters

 


Happy Friday! I am sharing a cute Halloween card featuring the new Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection paired with the Halloween 2022 Digital Paper Collection from Time For Tea Designs.

I began by resizing the cute trick-or-treaters, banner and pumpkins so they would fit in the openings in the Stitched Window Cover Die. This is why I LOVE digital stamps, having the flexibility to resize images to suit your needs is priceless! I coloured them with my Copics and then cut them out with my Scan n Cut SDX125.



The sentiment is from the Haunted House Clear stamp set. I stamped and then coloured it with my copics and cut it out.

For the digital papers, I reduced the opacity by 50% (such a cool perk to digital papers!) so that they were a bit toned down so as not to take the focus away from the digital images.

I die-cut heavy white cardstock using the Stitched Window Cover Die. I created a 5 & 3/4 inch by 4 & 1/8 inch card base and used double-sided tape to stick down the patterned paper to the appropriate areas. I used liquid glue to stick down the stitched window on top of the patterned paper. I used double-sided tape and liquid glue to adhere the various elements to the card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like