Pages

Monday 24 October 2022

Jump Into Fall with SQUIRREL!

Hi Tea Timers! Welcome back to the blog. Today I am creating a fun fall scene using an older stamp set. I've had the Jump With Joy set in my stash and wanted to create a quick fall card before we head into winter.

I love the image of the squirrel flying in the air as it jumps and decided to create a scene surrounding this sweet critter.



Sets Used:
I first stamped out the squirrel image and used C-00, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5, C-6 Copic Marker colors to color the critter. I then fussy cut the image out and set him to the side. 

I then took the pile of leaves image and stamped it three times onto masking tape. I fussy cut the masking tape and created my pile of leaves, make sure to mask of certain portions to layer the piles. I fussy cut my pile and used YG21, YG23, Y11, Y13, Y15, R21, R22, YR00, YR02 to color the pile of leaves.




I then die cut out the tree and flipped it so that it would look like the squirrel was jumping off of the tree. I used Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides to blend onto the tree. I took another A2 panel and the cloud portion of the stencil and blended Salvaged Patina. 




I then assembled my card by adhering the tree first and then the pile of leaves. I then stamped my sentiment directly onto the card first and then the remaining leave images and acorn. I used the colors referenced above for the leaves. 

To complete my card, I added the squirrel images with foam tape.

I hope you will jump into fall with me by creating fun fall cards as well. If you like any of the products that I used today and plan to make a purchase, don't forget to the use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like