Pages

Friday 21 October 2022

Hocus Pocus Tree

 



Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here with a Halloween card for you today that I made using the Tree of Love Cover Plate Die and the new Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection.

I ink blended several Distress Oxide Inks (Villainous Potion, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed) onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white, silver and black paint splatter with a paintbrush and set it aside to dry.


I used the Tree of Love die on black card stock and glued the cut-out onto the coloured background. I then added some white gel pen accents to the tree.

The kitty on a broom and pumpkins are from the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection; the sentiment is from Haunted House; the kitty on the ground is from Kitty Capers. I cut the images out and coloured them with my Copic markers. I added White Gelly Roll Pen accents before adhering them down to the card panel with liquid glue (pumpkins) and double-sided foam tape.



I added the panel to a white heavy stock card base to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like