Pages

Saturday 29 October 2022

Halloween Pumpkin Kitty


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, I have a cute slimline Halloween card featuring the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection and Haunted House Clear Stamp Set from Time For Tea Designs.

I used coloured paper from my stash and die-cut them with the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies. I added Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide to the edges of the purple paper using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushesand Villainous Potion Distress Oxide splatter with a paintbrush.

 For the grass, I used the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and added Cracked Pistachio to the edges and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide splatter. I used liquid glue to adhere these to an 8.5 by 3.5-inch slimline card base.

I printed the digis and stamped the sentiment from the Haunted House Clear Stamp Set. The other stamps I used were  Kitty Capers (cat pointing) Life's Ups & Downs (hedgehog) Warm Winter Wishes (mouse). I coloured everything with my Copics and then added white gel pen accents. 

To cut out the images, I used the coordinating dies for the ones I had and my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e for the others. To adhere the images to the card, I used liquid glue or double-sided foam tape.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like