Pages

Thursday 13 October 2022

Purrfect Day Bookmark Tag

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Are you a book lover or know a book lover?  These tags make the perfect bookmark!

I started with a Manilla Kraft Tag and stamped a Dictionary Page image onto the background.  Next, I distressed the tag by adding Flat White Ink around the edges and a little bit in the center.
I've die cut some tables and shelves from the Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies.

Next, I've stamped some images from the Purrfect Day Stamp Set.  I've colored them in with OLO markers and then die cut them using the coordinating die set.
I've adhered my images to the card using liquid glue.  I also added a few sequins with some adhesive and added a black ribbon.


Creating this tag was so much fun!  I hope you are feeling inspired to create one of your own!

See you back here next week!
Crafty Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like