Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Hello pumpkin....!!

 Hey Tea-timers...

I am loving the trick or treaters collection from the digital release, it's so fun!!

So guess what?! I have another new card made using the digital goodies to share with you all!!


T4T products I used to make this card :



To create this card I started by choosing the digital paper I wanted to use as my card base. I then die cut the stitched window cover die from black card and adhered it over the pattern paper using foam tape to pop it up. I printed out the digital images and coloured them up using alcohol markers before fussy cutting them and adding to the bottom window. 

Hello was my die cut sentiment of choice so I that I can send this card anytime, not specifically for Halloween...

To fill up the windows I added some die cut clouds and completed it all with a few sequins!!


Have you checked out the T4T digital goodies? They are fantastic and you can print and use them straight away AND as many times as you want!! (Gotta love that!)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed it...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like