Pages

Monday 30 January 2023

Baked with Love

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today I am sharing another Valentine inspired card, this time with the Baked with Love stamp set! 

I wanted to revisit my first ever card shared on the blog and make a sequel to it. This time the two mice are getting ready for a cake testing.


Sets used:
I first stamped out my images and used the following Copic marker colors for them:
  • Mice: C00, C0, C02, C04, C06
  • Cake stand: BG10, BG11, BG13
  • Cake: RV21, RV23, RV25


I then die cut the mice out using coordinating dies and set them to the side. I then diecut out 2 mini slimline card panels. With the first one, I blended Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered Straw. I then took the second panel and cut a 1/3 of it to use as my counter piece.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cardstock and assembled all my elements using liquid adhesive and foam tape.



To complete my card, I took the scent image stamp and stamped it across the top of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card today. If don't have the Baked with Love stamp set, it's a definite must have! Check out the shop today and use the code T4TRANDY10 for savings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like