Pages

Thursday 5 January 2023

Happy Trails! Love Our Adventures Together!


 Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today I'm sharing a Happy Trails card!  

To create this card, I first blended a background using Sixteen Candles and Grape Crush inks.  I spritzed the background with water and white paint flecks.  I then cut out some of the Winter Trees Dies and glued them to my background.

Next, I stamped my images from the Happy Trails Stamp Set, colored them in with OLO markers, and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I adhered my images to the background using 3D foam squares.

Here are some more images closer up!



Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you've enjoyed this post and are feeling inspired to create something fun today!
Xx, Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like