Pages

Saturday 14 January 2023

Sealed with a Kiss!

 



Happy Saturday Teatimer's it's DT member Natalie here with a sweet, heart themed card for today's post. It's been so hectic over the last few months and my mojo just seems to have disappeared. I really didn't know what I wanted to make, so I dug around in my stash found a stamp set I wanted to use and then found some dies I thought would work well together with it. 


I used the Heart Nesting Dies  for the base layer keeping the bigger one white and then ink blending a sunset sky on the other using Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. 
I cut out two more hearts the same size and used the Ocean Waves Dies to create the sea layers again I ink blended these with Tumbled Glass and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides. 


The Seals are from the Sealed with a Kiss Stamp Set and I coloured them up with Copic markers. Then for the clouds I used the Cloud Dies which I layered velum underneath to create a wispy feel. I adhered everything together and finished up by adding some finishing touches with my gelly roll pens. 
I hope you like today's card make sure you check back for more inspiration. Also if you want to buy any of the items in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like