Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

Llama tell you, love you lots!

 



Happy Saturday Teatimer's I have a cute llama card for you today for the Valentines inspiration week. It's a pretty quick card to make, with not much colouring so great when time is short.  
I began by cutting out the largest rectangle die from the Metric Sized Layering Dies and inked it up with Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. Then I layered the Scattered Hearts Stencil over the top and used the Wilted Violet to create the hearts. 


The adorable llamas are from the Llama Tell You clear stamp set which is full of cute stamps. I chose just to use the llamas today but there loads of images to create a full scene. I coloured them up with copic markers and tried to create a fluffy coat on them by adding dark little U's and blending them out a little. 
Setting them aside I created my sentiment by cutting out the Love You Lots Large Sentiment Die three times out of white card and layering it together to create some extra depth. Then added the smaller sentiment from the llama stamp set which I heat embossed in white onto black card so it stood out more with it being so small. 
I adhered everything together and added some extra details using a black and white gelli roll pen. I like these as they work well over the top of the oxide inks you just have to be careful not to smudge them whilst still wet. 
That was my last official Time for Tea card as I step down after having a wonderful couple of years on the team. I hope you have liked all the cards I've made you know I love the products though so I will still be creating with them so be sure to check back on my instagram for more inspiration. 
Thanks so much to Jo for keeping me around so long and thanks to all the Teatimer's for your love and support. 
Lllama Tell You, love you lots Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like