Pages

Thursday 26 January 2023

Sealed with a Kiss - Northern Lights Sky!


 It's Valentine's Week at Time for Tea Designs which means we have inspiration for you ALL WEEK of some amazing LOVE cards!

In case you're not following me on Instagram yet, you can follow me @craftyandcreativevibes.

Today, I'm sharing this Sealed with a Kiss card that has a lovely ink blended Northern Lights sky!!

I created this sky by masking off the bottom portion of my card front with Heffy Memo Tape. 

Then, I ink blended Catherine Pooler's Melon Ice ink in the center, creating the shape of a flame.  Next, I blended Suede Shoes, then Drive-In and lastly, I blended Black Jack.  

I spritzed it with some water and then flicked on some white paint.

After removing my Heffy Memo tape, I blended a bit of Melon Ice on the white background to make it look like the snow was reflecting the lights.


For my stamped images, I used the Sealed with a Kiss Stamp Set.  I love how adorable these little seals are!  I colored my images in with OLO markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I stamped my sentiment directly onto the card front.





Well, that's all for me today, friends!  I hope you enjoy all the Valentine's cards this week!  Xx, Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like