Pages

Friday 27 January 2023

Love You Lots Penguins



Happy Friday, everyone! Have you enjoyed Time For Tea Designs' Valentine's Week so far? There has been so much inspiration from the DT and a great sale (20% off the Valentine's collection). Don't forget, there is a Valentine Themed Facebook/YouTube Live this afternoon at 4 PM, followed by the Stinkin' Cute Virtual/Live Class at 3 PM on Saturday. I hope you can join in and create with us. 
 
I am sharing a card with a vibrant and bold sentiment; the Love You Lots Large Sentiment Die is perfect for your Valentine's Day cards. Create a pretty ink-blended background and pair it with some cute critters, and there you go!

I ink-blended white cardstock with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Inks using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush and Copic opaque white.

I die-cut the ink-blended panel with A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies and used double-sided tape to adhere it to an A2 card base.




I sprayed Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble to Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger and added water colour metallic silver splatter once it was dry. I cut this panel with the Love You Lots Large Sentiment Die once, cut out three more of this large sentiment from white card stock and glued them together for added dimension. I also used the large heart die from Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies on the sprayed cardstock. I cut the heart three more times and glued them all together. 

For the sub sentiment, I stamped the 'you mocha me crazy' from The Perfect Blend stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black for a crisp impression. I used liquid glue to adhere the large sentiment and the heart to the card base. 




 The cute penguins are from the Mistletoe Kisses Digital Stamp Collection. I coloured them with my Copics, fussy cut them out and used a utility knife to cut around the arm of the penguin with the hat on so I could slip in the small coffee cup. It is from Bearing Gifts and fits perfectly in the arm of the penguin! I used foam tape to adhere the penguins to the card. 

I added Designer Enamel Dots, the pink ones are from Sweet Summer, and the pink ones are from Festive Fun.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like