Pages

Friday 20 January 2023

Let's Seal-ebrate

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, today's project is a wintery slim-line card featuring the Sealed With A Kiss stamp set from Time For Tea Designs.

I sprayed Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble to Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger. This stain has a beautiful shine, and I love the light blue colour.


I used the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies to die-cut a scalloped border. I created a snowy hill using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies, and ink blended this very lightly with Salvaged Patina Distress Ink before adhering it to the bottom left of the scene with liquid glue. I added the scalloped frame on top of this with liquid glue. I used double-sided tape to stick this panel to a slim-line card base.

I stamped and coloured the seals, fish and fishing pole from the Sealed With A Kiss stamp set and die-cut them with the coordinating dies. The winter hats and chunks of ice are from the Walrus Be Friends stamp set. I stamped, coloured and die-cut these with the coordinating die set. I added highlights with a White Gelly Roll Pen and sparkles with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.


I used double-sided foam tape to adhere some elements (including the sentiment) and liquid glue for the rest. I love the overall shine on this card when you pick it up and move it around in the light. If you have never tried Distress Mica Stain I highly recommend it.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like