Pages

Monday 9 January 2023

We Will WALRUS Be Friends!

 Hi Tea Timers, DT Randy here back on the blog highlighting the Walrus Be Friends stamp set. With another year upon us, it's always good to reflect on who has really been there for us and showing how much we appreciate them!


Sets used:


I first stamped out my two walruses, hat and the ice floes twice. I used the following Copic Marker colors for them:
  • Walrus: W-0, W-1, W-2, W-3, W-4, W-5, W-6
  • Ice Floes: BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
  • Hat: YG21, YG23, RV21, RV23, RV25


I then die cut them out using their coordinating dies and set them to the side. I took one panel and the hill die and die cut out the water piece. I used Faded Jeans and Uncharted Mariner and splattered white watercolor over it.

I took another panel and die cut out the mountain piece. I blended Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs.




On my third panel, I blended Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy. I arranged all my pieces first and decided where I wanted to place my sentiment. I love how Punny this sentiment is and was so excited to use it for my card. I then heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing powder and adhered all of my pieces with liquid adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. If you liked any of the products that i used today, check out the shop and used the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like