Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Party penguins

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

 Who's ready for some new Time for Tea designs inspiration featuring the super adorable penguins from the "It's penguin-ing to look a lot like Christmas" set?!

If so you are definitely in the right spot because I have a birthday card coming up with some partying penguins...


I haven't made a shaker card in so long and I really don't know why because they are SO much fun and I just love the end result. Shaky, shaky, shaky......

I made the shaker portion using the "Hooray sentiment & cover plate die" and filled it with lots of pretty sequins and embellishments!!


To add a sentiment I heat embossed the Happy Birthday on black cardstock using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder then adhered it to the card using foam tape....


The two penguins were stamped then coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers before die cutting with the co-ordinating dies. I adhered those to the card base with foam tape too and then completed the card with a few clay embellishment dots.

These penguins are ready to party and shake, HOORAY!

I hope you enjoyed today's card from me, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like