Pages

Friday 27 January 2023

New Live Crafting Video with Jo - Movie Night Valentine Card

 Hello Tea Timers!

Today's card was made during our Facebook & YouTube Live Craft Along with Jo!

Find out below how this adorable card came together!


I used the Movie Night stamp set and the Home Is Where The Heart Is stamps to make this fun scene.


I also demonstrated some beautiful ombre ink blending and die cutting with our Lots of Love Cover Die.


During the Live I coloured all the images with my Copic Markers. I also gave a quick view of how I store my markers. 


If you like to see some of the techniques I used, some real time colouring and how I store my markers then you can watch the replay below. :)


This was so much fun to make, and I hope you give this idea a try! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Don't forget to tag @timeforteadesigns in any of your cards this week to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Gift Card for the #T4TD store.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like