Pages

Monday 23 January 2023

Love YOU - Valentine's Week Day 1

Hi Tea Timers, welcome to Valentine's Week! For this whole week, the DT have created Valentine inspired projects to get you ready for next month!

Today I created projects using critters from two separate sets that you would not think to use for Valentine projects. I remember buying the boxed Valentine cards at store that came in a group of four and you tore them off to hand to classmates. I decided to create mini cards inspired by those using the dies from the Polaroid dies.


Sets used:
  • Bunny: E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Bear: E00, E01, E11, E13, E23, E25
  • Walruses: W-0, W-1, W-2, W-3, W-4, W-5, W-6
I then diecut them out and set them to the side. With the polaroid die, I die cut it out of white cardstock twice. I then took the Love word die and die cut it out twice from gold cardstock. With the You Had Me at Meow die, I positioned it on the diecutting machine to only cut out the YOU part from gold cardstock.



For my first background, I took the XOXO cover plate die cut it out of white cardstock. I then blended Abandoned Coral and Candied Apple. I took the larger heart die and blended Lumberjack Plaid. 

For the next background, I trimmed down cardstock to match the side of the polaroid and blended Tattered Rose and Saltwater Taffy. I then die cut out the two smaller hearts and blended Worn Lipstick. I adhered the hearts in different positions. 



To complete my cards, I adhered the elements with liquid adhesive. You can write a sweet message on the back or create a small card base to fit and add that to the back.

Don't forget to checkout the blog all week for more Valentine inspirations! If you like any of the products I highlighted today, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like