Pages

Monday 16 January 2023

I Love BREW!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! I have been gifting lots of presents for coffee lovers recently and decided to create some tags to pair with them. 


Sets used:
I first stamped out my images and used the following Copic Marker colors for them: BG11, BG13. BG15, BG18, YG21, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, RV25. E00, E11, E13, E23, E25. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies and set them to the side.



I then took the tag die from the Memory Keeping Essentials set and cut it out 3 times using brown cardstock. I then took two similar stencils as the Coffee Beans and Coffee Stains stencils in the shop and used Gathered Twigs to blend it onto the tags.

With a hole puncher, I punched a hole in each of the cards. I then stamped the sentiments and stamped it directly onto each tag. I used foam tape to adhere each cup onto each tag.



To complete my tags, I took gold twine and tied them to each tag.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will feel inspired to create you own tags! The Memory Keeping Essential dies has so many amazing dies that are perfect for any project. If you want this set or any other set that I used, check out the shop and used the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like