Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Coffee?!

 Hey there tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here today, now I don't know about you but I myself can't go without my coffee...

And what's better than just coffee? Coffee with a friend!!

Today's inspiration is a card to send to a friend to organise a coffee catchup and its got some adorable little cups with cute faces centre show...


I used these Time for Tea designs products :


This card is a very CAS one so it was super simple to create. I started with a white card base and stamped both my sentiments directly onto the base with black ink leaving a gap in between for the images. I then stamped, coloured and die cut three cute cups from the pumpkin spice stamp set. These were coloured with OLO and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 

Once the images were ready I added them to the card base with different levels of foam tape creating a happy little bunch of coffee cups. To complete the card a touch of sequins adhered using micro glue dots. 

Do you want coffee now?! I would but it's nearly bed time here so maybe tea for me, coffee come at me in the morning hehe. 


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you enjoyed my latest card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like