Pages

Thursday 19 January 2023

Creating a Shaker Card using the Walrus Be Friends Stamp Set

 


Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Do you LOVE making shaker cards?!  I just think they're SO much fun and worth the amount of time that it takes to make them!

To create this card, I first ink blended a piece of white cardstock with Minted, All That Jazz, and Something Borrowed Catherine Pooler inks.  Then, I used the Waves Cover Die to cut it out.

Next, I glued my waves directly onto my white card base.  I added some sequins to the center.  I used double sided tape to adhere my acetate sheet to the die cut frame.  Then, I placed Deep Foam Tape around the entire edge of the frame.  Then, I could place my frame on my card base.

I then stamped my images from the Walrus Be Friends Stamp Set and colored them with OLO markers.  Then I die cut them with the coordinating dies.

The last step is to adhere my stamped images and sentiments to the card using 3D foam squares!

That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back next Thursday for some more inspiration!  Xx, Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like