Pages

Friday 6 January 2023

Happy 2023

 

Happy first Friday of 2023! To celebrate the beginning of a new year, I created this fun NYE party using stamps and digis from Time For Tea Designs

For the background, I ink blended Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon and Black Soot Distress Oxides using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes onto white cardstock. I added gold and silver metallic watercolour splatter with a paintbrush.

I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die-cut images (with the coordinating dies) from the Happy New Year Critters Clear Stamp Set. 


Next, I used the cat and balloon number three in the Happy New Year Critters Balloon Numbers Add On Digital Stamp Collection. I am so happy and grateful that Jo from T4T created these and made them available for download for free! I horizontally flipped the cat in Photoshop to have one facing right. I love the ability to do this with digital stamps. 

I adhered the images with either liquid glue or foam tape for added dimension. I love using foam tape on my cards for added interest. The frame around the outside of the scene is from Waves Cover Die, this does a great job of framing the scene. 

I used the smallest die in the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies to die-cut the 'Happy New Year' sentiment. You have to do a partial die-cut and run it through your machine twice but this die is great for cutting around smaller emotions. I used liquid glue to adhere the text to the card and complete it. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like