Pages

Friday 13 January 2023

Let It Snow Winter Scene

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, sharing a snowy card that I created using several Time For Tea Designs products, including the newly released Snow Much Fun and Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours.

To create the background, I used Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble that I sprayed onto the Magical Snowflake Stencil (no longer sold, but you could use another snow stencil) and onto some watercolour paper. I took the 'leftover' ink on the stencil, turned the stencil over and pressed it with some paper towel onto another watercolour paper panel. The result was this beautiful, shiny background! I look this panel and added it to a white card base (5 3/4 inches by 4 1/8 inches).


I die-cut white card stock with the Slimline Mini Village Die and glued this to the bottom of the snowy panel, I trimmed the excess with scissors. Next, I used the Waves Cover Die on white card stock and liquid glued the resulting stitched frame to the card.

I used the Let It Snow Sentiment Die on some bright fuchsia card stock. I used the outline die in this set to die-cut some white card stock and used liquid glue to adhere them together and then to the card. 


I stamped the little snowman holding hot chocolate from Snow Much Fun and coloured him with Copics, and cut him out using the coordinating dies. I did the same with the little cat from Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours and die cut him out with the coordinating dies


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like